Wednesday, August 19, 2009

How Does an E- (Electronic) Cigarette Work?

Okay, so you ask, how does this e-cigarette work? Well, electric cigarettes are a three-part unit comprised of a battery, vaporizer and mouthpiece. The specially designed, rechargeable battery powers the vaporizer which draws a smoke like vapor from a cartridge hidden within the mouthpiece when you take a puff. It’s so cool because it mimics a real cigarette to the T without any of the harmful effects.

The cartridge is full of a special juice which may or may not contain nicotine, depending on your preference. If you’re trying to quit smoking, you can use a cartridge with nicotine to deliver it straight to your blood stream when you inhale, giving you instant relief from cravings.

The vapor (smoke) that comes out of the e-cigarette is harmless to those around you and really has no annoying odor. In fact, to me, it’s a better smoke than a tobacco cigarette. I like that there are no more dirty ashtrays, no seat burns in my car (or on me), and when I’m satisfied with my smoke, I just tuck in my pocket for the next go-round.

I suggest refilling the cartridges yourself when they’re used up—it’s super easy and fast. I also liked the natural smoke juice the best. These things have really saved my life (read my farewell letter to tobacco cigarettes below).

If you're ready to try an e-cigarette, there are numerous reliable companies who sell them. I have listed the logo ads for several of these to the right side of this Blog page, just click on and see if you like what they offer. E-Cigs run about $60 and I strongly recommend you buy at least two to start (have a charged one always available).

4 comments:

  1. Yes Carol denbow, electronic cigarettes are cheap and harmless.I am enjoying since 8 months.

    electronic cigarettes

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are a lot of crackdown towards e cigarettes lately. They keep saying its bad for the health and carcinogenic. I think they are very much confusing e cigarettes with the real thing. e cigarettes doesn't have any of the harmful effects of real smoke. and its delicious and eco friendly. I really hate those money grubbers gunning down e cigarettes because their tobacco companies are losing money. Grr...

    ReplyDelete
  3. E-Cigarettes are driven by modern microelectronic technology. The actual cigarette body is an integrated structure made up of a cartridge, an atomization chamber, a smart chip controller and built in lithium battery. In the front of the device is an operating mode indicator that lights up when you use it, a bit like a real cigarette. Joye 510

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is a brand new invention that everyone who smokes should know about. It's called the electronic cigarette, also known as a smokeless cigarette or e-cigarette, and it is changing the legal landscape for cigarette smokers around the world.

    ReplyDelete